Utopia Physiques Therapy Spa and Workout Studio - UTOPIA PHYSIQUES THERAPY & WORKOUT STUDIOS RAN OFF WITH MY MONEY!!!

Phoenix, Arizona 2 comments

Leevan Lawrence Coryatt (Zion Armor) D.B.A.Utopia Physiques Therapy Spa & Workout Studios, 2640 Fountain View suite#225 Houston Tx 77057, company headquarters 611 Cannon Lane Sugarland Tx 77479, was hired to train me on July 4th.

Training sessions were to begin with Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques on August 7th. On August 5th, Leevan Coryatt asked if the training sessions could be rescheduled to start August 14th because he was going to have a surgical operation preformed on his ankle. It was later found out that during this time Leevan Coryatt had actually gone to jail for multiple warrants. On August 12th Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques asked if the date for initial training could again be rescheduled from August 14th to August 15th .

Despite having over a month to prepare before our initial workout, Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques had failed to book a gym, create a meal plan, or provide vitamins/supplements by the initial training date. When we arrived at Hank’s gym on August 15th for the first training session, the manager never received any payment from Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques nor had he ever heard of Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques. Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques was also a no show. On August 17th Leevan Coryatt asked if we could provide Utopia Physiques with an additional $120 dollars so that he could book a gym.

When we declined to pay Leevan Coryatt/ Utopia Physiques anymore money for a gym, because gym fees were included in the initial payment, Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques wanted to workout in a garage underneath the bleachers at a track field or at random gyms inside of apartment complexes. We had agreed to temporarily workout at the gym underneath the bleachers of the track field beginning August 21st until Leevan Coryatt/ Utopia Physiques could find a real gym. After asking Utopia Physiques several times for my meal plan Leevan Coryatt agreed to meet us at a local grocery store with the meal plan in hand. Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques did show up at the grocery store but did not have a meal plan for me.

While at the grocery store Leevan Coryatt just walked up and down the aisles looking at the nutrition labels and saying "this is ok" and then putting it in my cart. When we arrived at the checkout counter Leevan Coryatt/ Utopia Physiques insisted I pay for the supplements and vitamins even though the contract stated nutritional supplements/vitamins were included as part of the original cost. We never received any recipes on how to prepare the food, serving amounts, or times to eat the food. Also we never received any products from Utopia Physiques’ "web site", not “MySpace” page, which was always "coming soon".

On August 21st, Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques did not show up for the training session stating “It was raining in Sugar Land so I thought it was raining over there too.” and asked to reschedule the session for August 22nd. On August 22nd, Leevan Coryatt /Utopia Physiques did not show up for the training session and was asked to provide me with a full refund. Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques then stated that he would have Utopia Physiques’ secretary fax a refund contract to the fax number I provided to him. On August 28th Leevan Coryatt asked if we could meet him at Rice University to sign a refund contract and again no representative of Utopia Physiques showed up.

As far as work out sessions go Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques never showed up for any of them for several reasons, one being Leevan Coryatt went to JAIL for multiple warrants, two Leevan Coryatt/ Utopia Physiques was negligent and irresponsible (forgetting training appointments). Throughout the month of September I attempted to contact Leevan Coryatt/Utopia Physiques but each time the provided number was dialed I was only met with an automated messaging system.On December 10th a formal complaint was filed with the Better Business Bureau against Utopia Physiques Therapy Spa & Workout Studios, in an attempt to attain mediation. Utopia Physiques Therapy Spa & Workout Studios was contacted by the Better Business Bureau and failed to comply with their wishes. A formal complaint has also been filed with the Federal Trade Commission and The Texas Attorney Generals Office against Utopia Physiques.

To this day Utopia Physiques/Leevan Coryatt has yet to refund me any of my money and when contacted in regards to my refund Leevan Coryatt threatens the use of physical violence.

Review about: Personal Training.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #25852

on 5-16-08 outside of my therapy spa two so called clients gerald an joseph johnson tried to rob me when an undercover police officer stopped the two assailants. Upon further finding out the police officer's on the scene let me know that the two attempted robbers were houston police officers here's an actual cause number an report filled with the city of houston police department incident number "071713508L"....address "fountain view an westhiemer" date "5-16-08"..officers name "pham" unit number "18f31n"...these two so called clients are trying to do nothing more than slander an cover up ill deeds that they've done to a reputable business an its owner in houston an sorrounding cities..an are trying to drive away clients from working with a reputable business by claiming i use violent force is a tactic to make people think im un worthy of service's.The assault charge proves that its not me "leevan coryatt"..that use's force but the two so called clients who attempted to rob me in order to cover up what they tried to do

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #25851